Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Critical Care, Second Edition provides 42 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in critical care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
• The Second Edition has been revised throughout to reflect the very latest standard-of-care updates
• 42 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, teach diagnostic or therapeutic approaches relevant to critical care medicine
• Explanations for the cases emphasize the mechanisms and underlying principles
• Complete discussion of each case makes this an instructive and practical primer for critical care rotations
• Perfect for residents, medical students, physician assistants and nurse practitioners working in the ICU
There are no reviews yet.