This book primarily fulfils the content needs of first-year B.Sc. nursing students but also helps the nurses in profession to hone their microbiology knowledge. Containing all the vital aspects of infection control practices and the details of various microorganisms suggested by the WHO, it serves as the best content resource for the nurses who need information on infection control.
- Entire microbiology syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council covered.
- All microbiology information needed for the undergraduate nursing students put in a systematic manner.
- Concepts explained in lucid language for easy understanding by nursing students.
- Content presented as bulleted lists for quick grasp of the subject matter.
- Appropriate WHO guidelines and recommendations on infection control included.
- Multicolor photographs, illustrations are used to explain complex microbiology concepts.
There are no reviews yet.