Finley’s Interactive Cadaveric Dissection Guide is a step-by-step instructional text for cadaveric dissection. The dissection is presented regionally on the body and includes the trunk, extremities, face, neck, thorax, abdomen and viscera. Other dissections include all joints of the extremities, a spinal laminectomy, and dissections of the larynx, pharynx, TMJ, and pelvic anatomy for both male and female. Each section is illustrated using line drawings, digital still images. Each chapter of the text includes illustrations and still color photos of the steps. Each new textbook includes a DVD. *Please note: Electronic/eBook formats do not include access to the DVD.
Category: | Physiotherapy
Finley’S Interactive Cadaveric Dissection Guide
ISBN: 9780763771249 | Publisher: Jones and Bartlett |GoodReads
100% Original Free Return
- Safe & Effective Medication Use: Drug Doses Frank Shann (17th Edition)
- oxford handbook of clinical medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks), 10E
- Doctrina Perpetua: The Definitive Guide to Clinical Surgery
- Davidson'S Principles And Practice Of Medicine 23Rd Edition RM110.00
- Bailey & Love'S Short Practice Of Surgery, 27Th Edition RM192.00
|Publisher||Jones and Bartlett|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.