General Surgery Examination and Board Review is the perfect way to prepare for General Surgery certification exams. Covering the full range of exam topics, this high-yield review features an effective case-based approach that sharpens clinical decision-making skills and gives the content real-world relevancy. Each of the more than 100 chapters opens with a clinical case and is followed by Q&A related to that particular case. You also get detailed evidenced-based answer explanations and references to facilitate more in-depth study.
• Topics mirror the exam blueprint to ensure you are studying the most relevant material possible
• Enables you to incorporate the proven benefits of case-based review into general surgery board review
• An essential resource for general surgery residents as well as practicing surgeons preparing for recertification; medical students aiming for high honors will also find the content invaluable during their surgery rotation
• More than 700 questions – all with detailed answer explanations
• Includes chapters on timely topics such as ethical/legal issue, robotic-assisted surgery, end of life care, and surgical nutrition
• Coverage reflects the very latest clinical advances so you can incorporate this information into your exam preparation or daily practice