Gain a full understanding of the principles of biochemistry as it relates to clinical medicine
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
The Thirty-First Edition of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry continues to emphasize the link between biochemistry and the understanding of disease states, disease pathology, and the practice of medicine. Featuring a full-colour presentation and numerous medically relevant examples, Harper’s presents a clear, succinct review of the fundamentals of biochemistry that every student must understand in order to succeed in medical school.
All 58 chapters help you understand the medical relevance of biochemistry:
* Full-colour presentation includes more than 600 illustrations
* Case studies emphasize the clinical relevance of biochemistry
* NEW CHAPTER on Biochemistry of Transition Metals addresses the importance and overall pervasiveness of transition metals
* Review Questions follow each of the eleven sections
* Boxed Objectives define the goals of each chapter
* Tables encapsulate important information
* Every chapter includes a section on the biomedical importance of a given topic
There are no reviews yet.