Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Seventh Edition is an essential resource for all anesthesia students and practitioners. Hailed as the best primer on the topic, this trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. The text is also ideal for coursework, review, or as a clinical refresher.
Key features that make it easier to understand complex topics:
- Rich full-color art work combined with a modern, user-friendly design make information easy to find and remember
- The perfect distillation of essential information: succinct without sacrificing important details
- Case discussions promote application of concepts in real-world clinical practice
- Key Concepts at the beginning of each chapter identify important issues and facts
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate recall
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas of anesthesiology, including equipment and monitors, pharmacology, pathophysiology, regional anesthesia, pain management, and critical care
- URLs for societies, guidelines, and practice advisories
There are no reviews yet.