Everything you need to pass the NPTE on your first try is right here! “McGraw-Hill’s NPTE (National Physical Therapy Examination)” will help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get the best score possible. With this unmatched review, you’ll sharpen your subject knowledge, strengthen your thinking skills, and build your test-taking confidence. It delivers exactly what you need to excel: a concise outline review of the curriculum that’s consistent with the APTA’s Physical Therapy Practice, important information about the NPTE, can’t miss test-taking strategies, a comprehensive practice exam and a Q&A-packed companion website and CD-ROM. Includes: easy-to-follow outline review of every topic found on the exam; valuable test-taking strategies and exam overview; CD-ROM with a 600-question practice exam; study pearls that highlight must-know material; and, companion website with 600 NPTA-style questions, answer explanations, and references.
Category: | Physiotherapy
Mcgraw-Hills Npte National Physical Therapy Exam, 2E
ISBN: 9780071771313 | Publisher: McGraw-Hill |GoodReads
100% Original Free Return
- Safe & Effective Medication Use: Drug Doses Frank Shann (17th Edition)
- oxford handbook of clinical medicine (Oxford Medical Handbooks), 10E
- Doctrina Perpetua: The Definitive Guide to Clinical Surgery
- Davidson'S Principles And Practice Of Medicine 23Rd Edition RM110.00
- Bailey & Love'S Short Practice Of Surgery, 27Th Edition RM192.00
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.