- A unique compendium which covers core and important anatomical concepts in a concise and student-friendly format—a seamless integration of text and visuals
- All chapters are thoroughly updated and revised
- Integrated anatomy of major clinical subjects, like Surgery, Medicine, OBG, ENT and Pediatrics
- A well-illustrated text with 1200+ diagrams and flowcharts to simplify and enhance the understanding of key concepts
- Anatomy is explored from a clinical perspective with hundreds of Clinical Aspects boxes
- The Chapter at a Glance at the end of every chapter outlines memory-triggering visuals along with text to help you remember chapter content
- 400+ High Yield Points, Remember and Mnemonics boxes are given as extra tools for remembering the most important information from examination perspective
- Recent Questions up to June 2022 of all the important national level exams have been included
- Spotters section on dissection images/cadaveric images has been included for a better understanding of anatomy of respective structures.
|Publisher||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.