Highly Commended in Primary Healthcare category at BMA Medical Book awards 2014!
From the review in GP Magazine, November 2013:
“This has been a helpful addition to the practice library because it is specifically targeted to general practice in the UK…. I would highly recommend this book to GP colleagues as well as GP trainees. It is well written, with broad coverage of its subject. The illustrations are excellent.”
Practical Procedures in General Practice is an essential guide for any GP looking to establish a minor surgery service, and covers:
* setting up a minor surgery clinic
* advice on local funding guidelines
* patient selection and assessment
* basic operative procedures
* joint injections
* long-term contraception
* specialist procedures such as carpal tunnel decompression and non-scalpel vasectomy which may be undertaken by GPs with a special interest
If you are one of the many GPs looking to reduce referrals, increase practice income and provide a better service to your patients by developing a minor surgery DES, then Practical Procedures in General Practice will help.
There are no reviews yet.