Readable, well-illustrated, and concise, Robbins and Kumar’s Basic Pathology, 11th Edition, offers today’s busy students a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts from trusted names in the field. This updated edition thoroughly covers key pathologic processes and the time-honored tools of gross and microscopic analysis, while also retaining a strong emphasis on clinicopathologic correlations and the impact of molecular pathology on the practice of medicine. Outstanding artwork and schematic drawings, as well as a robust eBook experience with extensive additional features, make complex concepts easier to learn and retain.
- Includes fully updated clinical topics throughout.
- Features high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images, as well as new artwork and over 150 new schematic diagrams that help summarize key or complex disease mechanisms.
- Contains a new Rapid Review section that uses bulleted summary boxes to deliver essential take-home messages and help you focus on the fundamentals.
- Includes tables of relevant laboratory tests for each chapter that link pathophysiology of disease and diagnostic testing.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Features increased representation of diverse populations throughout the text, including clinical photographs of skin lesions in multiple skin types and a new section on the role of socially defined race in health disparities.
There are no reviews yet.