- High yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols.
- More than 1600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans and x-rays.
- New chapters on Genital Gender-Affirming Surgery: Women’s Sexual health: History and Physical Examination in Pediatric Urology: and Clinical research Design.
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference.
- Great for board preparation.
100% Original Product
Free Return Within 3 Days
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology 19th/2021
Category: Urology & Urogenital Medicine
|Author||Jack W. Mcaninch, Tom Lue|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.